Junior Systems Administrator Sharepoint Jobs Vacancy in Paladin Technologies Action Electric Vancouver
Paladin Technologies Action Electric Vancouver urgently required following position for Junior Systems Administrator Sharepoint. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Systems Administrator Sharepoint Jobs Vacancy in Paladin Technologies Action Electric Vancouver Jobs Details:
Do you want to work with a dedicated team who delivers innovative integrated security solutions?
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
The Jr. Systems Administrator will manage Paladin’s SharePoint Document Management and collaboration infrastructure. This will include updating configurations, applying user and group security permissions, supporting end-users, deploying new subsites and all other general administration activities required for SharePoint.
You will partner with a support management team who believes in career development and promotion from within. If you excel when it gets busy and enjoy working in collaboration while having fun at the same time, we invite you to join the Paladin Technologies team!
- Configure and test SharePoint Sites, Document Libraries, Web Parts, Web Part Pages, SharePoint Lists, Content Types, Workflows, and Views.
- Adapt and evolve site configurations to best suit the organization’s and users’ needs
- Migrate existing documentation to SharePoint Document Libraries
- Support the deployment of a company intranet on SharePoint
- Maintain, troubleshoot and service issues with SharePoint and the end user computers
- Train users on SharePoint features such as lists, libraries, pages, publishing, web parts, importing, exporting, and navigation
- Prepare and maintain SharePoint documentation related to SharePoint implementation, training, and support
- Ensure sites are configured in compliance with policies and configuration standards
- Work with Microsoft support to ensure best practices are applied to the SharePoint architecture, and work through issues
- Work directly with all departments in the business to help design and configure team SharePoint sites
- Plan, prepare, and maintain detailed workflows and related Office 365 features to support our business units
- Develop and deploy scripts to automate ongoing maintenance and configuration activities
- A minimum of one year of experience in an IT system administrator role
- A strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Windows clients and servers
- Previous experience administrating, supporting, or migrating a large SharePoint project is an asset
- An understanding of and experience with fundamental concepts pertaining to IP networks, OS configurations, and software administration
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerShell, Windows scripting languages, and IT automation processes
- A strong command of the English language supported by excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and projects and be responsive to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Post-secondary education from an accredited college, university, or technical institution in Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to independently research new technologies as well as information technology, engineering, and business methodologies/concepts.