Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Sedgewick
Parrish Heimbecker Limited Sedgewick urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Sedgewick Jobs Details:
Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited with its head office located in Winnipeg has been in the agriculture business for over 100 years. We have over 1500 employees across Canada and the Northern U.S. and operate a variety of subsidiary companies covering all aspects of the Agricultural field. We offer a positive working environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and the opportunity to contribute and succeed within a growing Canadian company.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to identify and develop new business opportunities for the location while strengthening existing customer relationships through a high standard of customer service. The CSR will promote the benefits of P&H’s programs and services and provide producers with solutions for current and future business needs.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting and new business development
- Generate profitable business agreements for the location and P&H at large
- Work with producers to create viable solutions for their business needs
- Identify and monitor reoccurrence of business needs to determine trends and rising business opportunities
- Anticipate future business needs by using proactive measures.
- Fostering and developing customer relationships
- Promote the programs and services offered by P&H in a manner that highlights the benefits to the producer
- Maintain contact with customers and manage their needs
- Contributing to the success of the Crop Inputs business
- Assist with developing budgets, forecasts, and meeting inventory targets
- Ensure constant communication with GM
- Create customer plans, weekly sales plans and efficiently create new weekly call planners
- Ensure contracts are compliant as all times
- Assist in Operations and Administrative duties as required in order to meet customer needs
- Work with other business areas and departments, as required.
- Post secondary in Ag related program or minimum two years experience in an Ag retail business
- Ag or CCA certification (or the ability to obtain) is an asset
- Experience in dealing with agricultural producers at increasing levels of responsibility
- Customer service and/or sales techniques and practices
- Thorough knowledge of the crops in the area along with experience in providing modern, effective crop protection solutions for the producers in the area
- Experience in fertilizer sales
- Valid driver’s license
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request