Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cloudkettle Inc Halifax
Cloudkettle Inc Halifax urgently required following position for Junior Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cloudkettle Inc Halifax Jobs Details:
The Business Analyst will play an important part in helping our clients see their business differently, through their data. At CloudKettle, Business Analysts become intimate with our clients’ data. They dig deep on the current business norms, learn to question why, and search for ways to affect positive changes.
This position also includes helping clients generate new, high quality leads via paid advertising, organic search and other digital channels. In this hands-on role, you will be expected to help monitor, help maintain, and optimize some or all aspects of our client’s Revenue Stack by fulfilling the following:
- Provide analysis, and reporting for clients’ digital and offline lead generation efforts, including: organic and paid search, programmatic advertising, events, etc.
- Review landing pages, lead generation forms and email campaigns in Marketing Automation platforms.
- Research and recommend new lead acquisition and conversion opportunities.
- Compile weekly business intelligence, digital marketing, inbound and outbound sales, and customer renewal performance reports for clients.
- Attend regular meetings with clients and the team to review digital marketing strategies, Sales conversions, and Customer Retention metrics; then research industry benchmarks and recommended best practices.
- Work collaboratively with internal team members and external partners to improve clients’ opportunity pipeline and conversion.
- A self-starter with effective project management skills and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- The ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Bachelor Degree or college diploma in commerce, business, marketing, statistics, infosystems or a related field.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Salesforce, WordPress, and Hubspot is an asset.
- A well-developed sense of humor.
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
Job Type: Full-time
- Halifax, NS