Software Bpms Developer Jobs Vacancy in Interfacing Technologies Montréal
Interfacing Technologies Montréal urgently required following position for Software Bpms Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Bpms Developer Jobs Vacancy in Interfacing Technologies Montréal Jobs Details:
Interfacing Technologies Corporation is a leading software & services company recognized by Gartner with over 20 years of experience in process modeling, simulation, knowledge, and performance management. With offices spanning North America, Europe and Asia, Interfacing has international clients and partners across the globe and all industries (finance, manufacturing, health, pharmaceutical, utility, food, government, services, etc.)
The Software / BPMS Developer will be part of the Interfacing Research and Development team and will play a key role in the ongoing development and delivery of Interfacing’s Enterprise Business Process & Performance Management software applications. The candidate must have strong communication skills, be a team player (Agile Development), and have experience in developing enterprise software in Java and J2EE.
- Based on the functional specifications, the software / BPMS Developer will form solutions using EJB, JMS, Web Services and other integration technologies
- Responsible for developing Java based application logic to support business process model
- Must be well versed with Java language, Server side programming (Servlets, Session management, Browser dependencies, ), J2EE technologies
- Unit test developed. Develop procedures for independently testing code developed
- Run performance and scalability tests
- Developing the front end GUI (user interfaces)
- Degree in Computer Science or Certificate in Computer Related Technology
- A high command of verbal and written English & French
- Excellent java development skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Two or more years coding experience in JEE6+ software development (EJB, JMS, Web Services)
- Experience of Java UI development ( Vaadin , Google Web Toolkit, Swing , Flex)
- Knowledge of Netbeans Rich Content Platform, hibernate is an asset
- Experience with application server ( JBoss/WildFly )
- Experience creating and running unit tests
- Knowledge of database structuring (MS SQL)
- .net, WordML and MS Office (Excel, Visio, etc.) Macro & XML development is an asset
- Build tools (Maven 3) and source control (Subversion, Git)
- BPMS application development experience is a large asset
- Strong command of English and/or French, other languages are an asset
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
Organizational “Fit” Considerations:
Interfacing Technologies is seeking a team player who enjoys playing multiple roles and technical challenges within a fast-paced environment. We seek someone with sound judgment in task planning and execution in order to meet deadlines and maintain product delivery timelines. If you possess the above qualifications, have strong communication skills, professionalism, and strive to improve and innovate, then Interfacing is an environment whereby you would thrive.