Senior Manager Growth Retention And Activation Jobs Vacancy in Tangerine Bank North York
Tangerine Bank North York urgently required following position for Senior Manager Growth Retention And Activation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Growth Retention And Activation Jobs Vacancy in Tangerine Bank North York Jobs Details:
- Creative Services
- Content & Writing Services
- Marketing Insights
- Marketing Projects & Operations
- MARCOM Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Owns and leads the strategic development and execution of a comprehensive marketing plan that supports the mandate for growth and retention to achieve client and product level goals (eg. Cross-sell, revenue etc) and continuously identify, evaluate and test new channels, strategies and tactics
- Ownership of forecasts and key performance indicators for all existing client retention & growth communications with ongoing performance monitoring/sharing and development of action plans to bridge any gaps
- Leads, coaches and develops team responsible for building strategies to achieve growth targets for client cross-sell as well as individual product key performance indicators (ie. Revenue, profit, retention rates etc)
- Oversees development of annual promotional roadmaps, offer strategies and incentive budgets while balancing needs a Client-centric lens; Collaborates with Senior Manager Brand & Acquisition as well as Product leaders aligning on annual plans
- Recommend annual marketing budget for all client communications including external media, direct response communications and client incentives
- Partner cross-functionally within Marketing, Client experience, Client insights, Product Management, Service & Sales, etc. to effectively execute growth and retention focused communications and analyze their success
- Instilling a test & learn mindset internally with cross-functional partners and externally with agency partners
- Lead communications of client communications roadmap and prioritization to all internal marketing and cross-functional partners to ensure strategic alignment and prioritization
- Collaborate with media team to understand media opportunities to optimize client awareness, consideration and conversion testing new mediums (eg. Search retargeting, Social retargeting etc).
- Drive movement to real-time, agile marketing organization for all execution working with other senior members of the Marketing team
- Collaborate on marketing strategies to grow the business based on solid analysis, Client behavior, purchase propensity, channel optimization, profiling & segmentation to drive message relevance.
- Provide ongoing leadership/direction during regular performance review sessions with internal taskforces; ongoing reviews of internal dashboards, agency dashboards and metrics on individual campaigns;
- Provide developmental support to direct reports through coaching, experiential learning, educational opportunities, etc.
- Embraces and ensures execution of Tangerine’s promises and leadership competencies
- Review/Approve retention campaign briefs, experiment with a wide array of ever-changing digital and traditional mediums and develop methods to understand and improve communication effectiveness
- Ensure Tangerine remains in compliance, and is aware of all banking/regulatory requirements, amendments and responsibilities.
- Establish trusted collaborative working relationships with other members of the Tangerine Marketing Team
- University Degree in Marketing/Advertising and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years in marketing with leadership experience in a demanding digital-oriented Tier-1 organization (e.g. Telco, Banking, Retail, Technology etc.)
- Minimum 5-7 years of strategic marketing communications experience including direct response (traditional email/direct mail and digital)
- Relevant Investments/Wealth and/or credit card marketing experience would be an asset
- Strong communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
Management compliance accountabilities: