Administrative Office Property Manager Jobs Vacancy in Myhome Properties Inc Mississauga
Myhome Properties Inc Mississauga urgently required following position for Administrative Office Property Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Office Property Manager Jobs Vacancy in Myhome Properties Inc Mississauga Jobs Details:
Who are we looking for?
Are you someone who believes that a workplace is about flexibility, autonomy and being rewarded for excellence? Then you should continue reading:
Do you have experience in property management?
Are you someone who doesn’t procrastinate and completes tasks with a high degree of quality?
Are you someone who is excellent at administrative work and customer service?
Are you able to work on your own or with minimal supervision but consistently communicate with management?
Are you comfortable working with a small but growing team?
Are you committed to support management/owner in achieving tremendous growth?
Are you someone who seeks financial growth because you want to grow, learn and work hard?
Are you interested in learning about real estate investments?
We’ll be honest, working for myHome Properties is not for everyone. Please don’t waste your time applying for this role if you answered ‘no’ to any of the above questions. We are a small but rapidly growing company and have seen tremendous growth in the past years. And in a small company any weaknesses in a team member are easily observed and will stand out.
However, if you answered ‘yes’ to all the questions above and you are someone who wants to grow with us then we can assure you that there will be no other company that will provide the flexibility, autonomy and reward for excellence like myHome Properties. This is a very bold statement and we know we will do our part in the relationship. Now it’s up to you to be self aware of who you are right now and where you want your career to go from here.
Who we are:
myHome Properties acquires real estate, focused on the rental market and then manages on a tenant and maintenance level. Our mission is to be a top 10 leader in small to medium size multi-unit holdings and to provide affordable, clean and safe accommodations for residents across southern ON. In the past three years we have acquired over six million dollars of real estate and currently hold over sixty units.
Additionally, our knowledge and experience has allowed us to branch into various branches of real estate acquisitions such as conventional flips, property conversions and rent-to-owns. We are excited about the growth and are as ambitious as ever to expand. As we grow we also understand that there will be new opportunities for team members to expand in their skill set, more earnings and taking over key leadership roles. If this is something that is of your interest and a reflection of who you are then we welcome you to apply for this role.
What will you do?
- Lead and oversee the day to day property management tasks with team members
- Manage the entire process of tenanting vacant units by myHome Properties standard
- Handle residents’ inquiries and complaints
- Primary phone and e-mail support
- Primary support for writing to residents and vendors
- Oversee maintenance and repairs tasks
- Build, implement, and manage database of clients and trades professionals
- Learn and study by-laws, LTA, regulations, and research issues that come up
- Assist with acquisitions
- Create Marketing Materials and Campaigns for Listings and Brand Awareness
- Create Operational Manuals and train other team members
**the above are responsibilities/tasks that pertain to a new team member. More responsibilities, especially in the are of management are inevitable in this role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Previous property management skills (minimum 1yr)
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat (10yrs)
- Bonus: Buildium Property Management Software experience
- Bonus: understanding of LTA
- Bookkeeping skills
- General construction and maintenance understanding
- Great ability to focus and be patient with clients
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Experience in customer service (5yrs), management (3yrs), and administrative experience (5yrs)
- Direct communication with management/owner (daily)
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Clients/Vendors/Sellers/Agents – as appropriate
Compensation $20 to $25/hr with opportunities to grow
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Property Management: 1 year
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Administrative Support: 5 years
- Microsoft Office: 5 years
- Mississauga, ON
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence