Customer Support Representative Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Quickcontractors Com Guelph
Quickcontractors Com Guelph urgently required following position for Customer Support Representative Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Support Representative Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Quickcontractors Com Guelph Jobs Details:
Founded in 2004, QuickContractors.com Inc is one of Canada’s largest networks of independent contractors with over 2000+ contractors in their network in a variety of different categories. Today the company of 50+ support staff delivers services for many of the countries largest and most recognizable retail and manufacturing brands. Voted No. 1 by Canadian Business Magazines on the 2015 list of Canada’s fastest-growing construction companies in Canada and tagged at number 14 in Profit magazine's 2015 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
Customer Support Representative
The Customer Support Representative position involves responding to inbound calls. It is a front line role that requires utilizing a computerized information system. This position is the first line of contact for all of our clients across Canada. This role requires the flexibility to work various shifts between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm Monday through Friday and 9 am to 6 pm on Saturdays for a 40 hour work week.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide front-line contact for clients by receiving inbound inquiries on assigned queues via multiple communication channels as phone and live chat
- Possess a thorough knowledge of QuickContractors.com products and provides detailed information to clients
- Meet or exceed all established call centre quality service standards
- Enter client related information into a database in an accurate and timely manner
- Retrieve detailed information from clients and other sources and redirects clients queries to appropriate internal contacts
- May perform some outbound follow-up calls as required
- Assist in the review and improvement of call centre workflow processes
- Support the development of product training materials
- Perform general clerical duties including, but to limited to, data entry, filing and scanning
- Provide peer coaching and support to junior staff in the call centre
- Answer customer questions using formatted screens, scripts and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of one year experience in a customer support role an asset
- Knowledge and proficiency with data entry and computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to work days, evenings and occasional Saturdays
- Strong sense of professionalism and courtesy when dealing with all internal and external clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Resourceful, determined, takes initiative
- Adapts well to a changing, complex environment and is proactive at resolving issues
- Excellent follow-through and detail oriented
Interested candidates are asked to forward their resume in confidence.
QuickContractors.com Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To be considered for this position, please forward your resume in confidence.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, should you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Guelph, ON