Maintenance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Toyotetsu Canada Inc Simcoe
Toyotetsu Canada Inc Simcoe urgently required following position for Maintenance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Toyotetsu Canada Inc Simcoe Jobs Details:
Toyotetsu Canada is searching for a high-performing Maintenance Manager to help maintain our facilities and equipment while improving our business performance. The successful individual will be responsible for controlling maintenance systems, overseeing Repairs, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance programs, and building a positive working environment in a high-pace Automotive setting.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work with Supervisors, and other management to schedule, train, supervise and motivate Maintenance Team members.
- Implement and enforce Safety policies and practices for the department and outside contractors.
- Coordinate work by outside vendors.
- Ensure efficient repairs, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance activities are conducted in order to meet company Productivity targets
- Prioritize maintenance and repair activities to facilities and equipment
- Assist in the control and accuracy of storeroom inventory
- Ensuring compliance with Safety, Electrical, TSSA and Building Code legislation
Key skills and Characteristics:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications, schematics and technical manuals
- Leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of urgency and ability to prioritize under pressure
- Robust understanding of: Engineering concepts, Hydraulics, Electrical and Electronics, Millwrighting and mechanical systems, Robotics, PLC’s, Automated welding and stamping processes.
- Ability to create and follow schedules, meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of budgeting process
- 3-5 years management experience in automotive manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field, OR
- Licensed/Ticketed trade plus applicable experience
Salary contingent on experience and qualifications.
Our company subscribes to the operating philosophy of continuous growth and improvement, providing the best quality, value and service to our customers, encouraging mutual trust and respect through teamwork and focus on safety, our environment and our community.
Toyotetsu Canada Inc. welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time