Associate Shift Leader Jobs Vacancy in Potbelly Sandwich Shop Toronto
Potbelly Sandwich Shop Toronto urgently required following position for Associate Shift Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Shift Leader Jobs Vacancy in Potbelly Sandwich Shop Toronto Jobs Details:
Potbelly Shift Leaders are our future General Managers and Restaurant Managers! They are tasked with making Potbelly the
best place for lunch during their shift by managing and developing Associates to execute outstanding product quality and
customer service, and to build sales and control costs.
Our Shift Leaders lead and behave according to Potbelly Values and follow standard Potbelly operating policies and
procedures with essential areas of focus including, but not limited to:
• Lead Associates on shifts, including assigning tasks (cleaning, line duties, opening/closing duties), and providing
feedback and training;
• Know and support appropriate personnel policies, labor laws and safety procedures;
• Ensure all security procedures are executed (safe procedures, open/close procedures etc.);
• Transitions into opening/closing duties.
• Make customers really happy;
• Resolve customer complaints/issues;
• Empowers Associates to make sure all customers leave happy;
• Execute and support all food safety requirements and practices.
• Lead Associates to open, transition, and close shifts without supervision;
• Manage and organize the line and delegate duties to Associates;
• Know and uphold standards for product quality;
• Work the line as needed;
• Ensure back-of-the-house procedural standards are met;
• Promote sales on the shift through executing the marketing plan within the four walls.
• Control food costs, labor, waste, and cash on the shift;
• Count drawers and follow proper daily cash handling procedures.
requirements - experience, education and behaviors
• Must represent Potbelly Advantage and Our Values;
• Must be at least 15 years of age;
• Must be friendly and customer service-oriented;
• Strong verbal communication skills;
• Must possess neat and clean hygiene;
• Ability to handle a knife confidently;
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency;
• Ability to work as a team-player;
• Ability to comprehend and communicate in English via verbal and written communication, such that employee can
perform his or her job responsibilities;
• Must demonstrate leadership behaviors and values that align with Potbelly;
• Restaurant environment is indoors (95%) and outdoors (5%).