Lot Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Nissan South Edmonton
Nissan South Edmonton urgently required following position for Lot Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lot Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Nissan South Edmonton Jobs Details:
Go Auto – Western Canada’s #1 Auto Dealership Group – is on the hunt for its next Lot Attendant.
Are you looking for a full-time career and the opportunity to work and grow alongside the top automotive pros in the west? Batman needed Alfred and Go Nissan South needs a Lot Attendant.
Have we sparked some interest?! Read on!!
If you like to be clean and organized like Martha Stewart, then we want to hear from you!!
You could be the perfect person to join the Go Auto family, and we’d love to have you at Go Nissan South!
- Proven attendance and punctuality track record
- Solid work ethic
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Experience driving BOTH manual and automatic transmission. Bunny hopping is the dance and not a driving technique.
- Making sure lines are straight, cars are washed
- Previous experience is a nice to have (like having the winning lottery ticket in your hand)
- Preferably someone who lives in the Richmond area
We’re proud of the fact that we only hire the cream of the crop at Go Auto.
Go Auto offers the best benefits in the industry
- You’ll have three weeks of vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks of vacation.
- A comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- A free gym membership
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year (a max of 25%)
- We have our very own Go Auto University, which provides the best in-house training an empire can buy.
- We have a fun, but professional environment. We know how to get down to brass tacks, but we’re constantly having barbecues and corporate challenges and going to Oilers games and shooting off fireworks. (Wait, did I say that last one out loud?)
- With over 40 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, you’re opportunity to grow has never been better.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!
Please check out our new Facebook Careers Page to stay up to date on all new jobs and fun events happening at Go Auto!
About Go Auto
The largest automotive network in Western Canada, Go Auto is comprised of more than 40 locations across Alberta, BC, Ontario, and the Northwest Territories. With an inventory of more than 10,000 new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs, Go Auto is an industry leader in sales, service, financing, insurance, and collision repair, and represents 20 new vehicle brands: Ford, Lincoln, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Acura, Fiat, Volkswagen, Infiniti, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, and Porsche.
Our 30-Day Exchange Privilege, Loyalty Rewards Program, Guaranteed Price Policy, and large-scale purchasing power are just a few of the reasons why we are recognized as an industry leader in customer satisfaction. Visit GoAuto.ca to find out more.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 /month
Required license or certification: