Associate Operations Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Western Union Toronto
Western Union Toronto urgently required following position for Associate Operations Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Operations Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Western Union Toronto Jobs Details:
Right now, we are seeking an Associate Operations Support Specialist, based at Western Union’s offices in Toronto, Canada.
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service & quality in accordance with Service Level Agreements. You will provide first line of contact for customers (internal and external), responding to post-payment queries, targeting real-time resolution in continuous improvement and service excellence. You will also need to Demonstrate high levels of motivation and target focused, be able to work under pressure whilst holding customer satisfaction as paramount. Conforming to the Western Union Behaviors is essential to this role. Effective communication skills are crucial. Additionally, the role requires a strong desire to take ownership and assist team members to drive the team’s overall performance.
In addition, you will:
- Handle incoming telephone calls and emails from both Internal and External Customers in relation to both pre- and post-payment queries, in accordance with agreed SLAs and quality standards.
- Ensure that all relevant information is input accurately and completely into SFDC and is updated each time an action is carried out relating to that client.
- Provide bespoke transaction monitoring, frequent reporting or dedicated point of contact for agreed clients, as directed by the Client Services Team Leader.
- Update cases and clients regularly, in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Act as conduit (Bridge) between Sales, Client and Operations.
- Draft printing may be required in some regions and this will include monitoring the queue, printing, recording & mailing drafts within our SLA. Ordering of couriers may be required.
- Ensure drafts stock is always where it needs to be and ordering more as necessary.
- Experience of a busy team in a client-facing function within the financial services sector
- A passion for excellence in customer service and customer management, along with a proven track record for embedding this passion in team culture
- Ability to lead by example and deliver service excellence to customers
- Maintain and exceed targets and meet tight deadlines
- Able to identify own development areas and training needs
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to network and build internal/external relationships at all levels
- Build and maintain supportive relationships with key business contacts, to include the forging of relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Ability to influence others to a desired outcome
- 1-2 years of experience working in a banking environment desirable
- College/University degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Highly driven, with strong desire to succeed
- Analytical capacity and innovative problem-solving skills
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style
- Desire to exceed personal and team targets
- Team player
- Effective time management skills
- Bilingual fluency in French/English required – both strong verbal and written skills
- Solid computer skills with ability to use MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the Internet
The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including applicants with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.