Receptionist Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Ossington Chiropractic And Rehabilitation Toronto
Ossington Chiropractic And Rehabilitation Toronto urgently required following position for Receptionist Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Ossington Chiropractic And Rehabilitation Toronto Jobs Details:
OCR is a small boutique chiropractic clinic located in the heart of Ossington Village. We are currently looking for a receptionist to begin work immediately.
Here's what we're looking for in our new team member:
- friendly, professional, and strong customer service skills
- organized, efficient, and can multi-task in a busy environment
- team player
- ability to take the lead and work independently
- available some evenings and Saturdays (position is approximately 30 hours per week)
- active and passionate about health
- experience using a MAC computer is an asset
What we provide:
- competitive compensation
- a healthy and positive work environment
- flexible schedule
- team oriented environment
- comprehensive training
To apply, please email your resume AND cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered. Please do not contact the clinic directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Toronto, ON
- High school or equivalent
- Administration: 1 year