Quality Control Technician Jobs Vacancy in Herbaland Naturals Inc Richmond
Herbaland Naturals Inc Richmond urgently required following position for Quality Control Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Control Technician Jobs Vacancy in Herbaland Naturals Inc Richmond Jobs Details:
Herbaland Naturals is one of Canada's fastest growing health product companies located in Richmond, BC. We are always looking for team members who are talented, passionate and hard working. We have a fun and energetic culture and enjoy being the best at what we do!
- Follow written procedures for approval of raw materials, sampling and inspection of in-process, finished products and packaging materials.
- Enforce Good Document Practices and ensure all in-process records are maintained.
- Monitoring and enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Monitor environmental controls.
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Troubleshooting and technical support in production.
- Help to monitor the facility, trained personnel, equipment and make sure they are up to GMP standards.
- Undergraduate bachelors level education in a relevant area is sufficient
- 1-2 years experience in Food, Nutrition Industry is required.
- Interest in food/ natural health products/ pharmaceuticals is an advantage.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Motivated, positive attitude and an attention to detail is necessary
Salary based on experience, plus annual bonus and extended health benefit after probation period.
Herbaland is a dynamic and engaging work environment. We keep high standards for employee health and well-being as a top priority. We are growing rapidly and there is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates to quickly advance their careers.
To apply, send resumes: attention to HR Manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Quality Control: 1 year