Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Stantec Surrey
Stantec Surrey urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Stantec Surrey Jobs Details:
We are active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships with a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve. Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist in our Surrey, British Columbia office to provide high level front desk and customer service support. Surrey is the second largest city in British Columbia and has a lot to offer, from its farmlands to its thriving city Centre. Stantec’s Surrey office is conveniently connected and located next to the Gateway Skytrain Station.Your Duties
- Create a professional first impression, and interface in a positive manner while greeting clients, vendors and staff both in person and over the phone.
- Manage the visitor registration process and safety instructions
- Effectively route calls, including the use of the telephone paging system.
- Handle and book multiple Boardroom meeting schedules using MS Outlook.
- Coordinate catering for Boardroom meetings and office events including prep and clean-up.
- Coordinate couriers and mail, incoming and outgoing, including Federal Express and Novex.
- Maintain the Reception area and Boardrooms with tidiness as a priority.
- Respond to staff needs in a timely and effective manner
- Monitor and replenish office and kitchen supplies: stationary, coffee etc.
- Maintain positive business relationships with office vendors.
- Ensure phone lists and pertinent information are kept current.
- Assist the team by filing, photocopying, collating, etc.
- Handle all day-to-day aspects of the office with assertiveness.
- Assist with fire drills/evacuation in case of emergency.
- Other duties, as assigned.
As the face and voice of Stantec, the successful candidate will have a high degree of professionalism and corporate communication skills, be professionally presented, have superior organizational skills with the ability to focus on multiple tasks and changing priorities; with a mature approach and confidence in dealing with a wide range of clients, business partners and staff,
- Possess a high school diploma or higher.
- A minimum 5 years’ reception experience in a medium to large sized office.
- A professional, courteous, and mature demeanor with excellent phone and e-mail etiquette.
- Maintain a positive, proactive attitude, be flexible and dependable, with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Be highly organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and present a flexible and adaptable approach to work assignments.
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively sometimes with minimal guidance.
- An intermediate to advanced proficiency in the MS Office suite of applications with the ability to adapt to new programs and processes.
Stantec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Stantec will provide reasonable accommodation to all applicants and employees. Please contact our Helpline at (855) 917-7440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an accommodation to complete the application process.