Branch Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Collingwood
Bmo Financial Group Collingwood urgently required following position for Branch Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Collingwood Jobs Details:
This posting is for Huron and Hurontario Branch in Collingwood ON.
As a Branch Manager, you will:
- Effectively coach, lead and train your team to deliver exceptional service to our customers in a complex and fast paced environment
- Develop your team to deliver strong business results while adhering to internal practices and processes
- Own the overall success of your branch by enhancing BMO’s presence to establish and maintain new and current customer relationships, developing business in the community.
- Oversee the day to day branch operations to protect the bank’s assets and comply with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements
- Act as a change champion and lead your team in supporting BMO’s strategic priorities.
- Role model digital leadership through promotion of alternate customer channels.
- Partner with your team to enhance employee engagement
- Collaborate and facilitate meaningful relationships between team members and various partners within BMO
At BMO Financial Group, the customer is at the centre of everything we do. As a leader, you will support your team on having great customer conversations and creating memorable customer experiences. In this role, we are asking our Branch Managers to be exceptional business leaders, individual leaders and enterprise leaders; and represent BMO in the community. Here you will oversee all branch sales, service & operations and have the opportunity to strategically build a dynamic team that delivers and drives results. Join BMO and become part of a team that values your opinions and will help you build an exciting career, designed by you.
Your passionate commitment to customer service will be matched by:
- A positive attitude with effective relationship management skills
- Strong management, coaching and leadership capabilities
- Good knowledge of lending, investment and partner relationships – ideally supported by an IFIC, BCO and lending qualification (or equivalent)
- Owning the success and results of the overall business goals
- Ability to see the bigger picture when providing solutions to your team and customers
We’re the Bank of Montreal. Our vision is to be the bank that defines great customer experience. After all, money is personal, and a bank should be too - we’re people first and bankers second. And we care about our employees, our customers and the people in our communities. So whether you’re starting out in your career or looking for a change, BMO offers a range of possibilities for you to develop your potential to the fullest. You will get to know our business quickly, your ideas will be heard and your potential will always be recognized. Join us, and you will be part of a true team, collaborating with people who will help you build an exciting, solid career at BMO.
Our Values -- Who We Are: Our four values define who we are. They guide us past the easy thing to the right thing.
- Integrity: Do what’s right.
- Diversity: Learn from Difference.
- Empathy: Put others first.
- Responsibility: Make tomorrow better.
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Retail Branch
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Collingwood
Organisation P&C Distribution-X000020
Job Posting 01/12/18
Unposting Date 01/27/18