Senior Project Manager Environmental Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Englobe Corp Toronto
Englobe Corp Toronto urgently required following position for Senior Project Manager Environmental Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Project Manager Environmental Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Englobe Corp Toronto Jobs Details:
Founded in Quebec more than 50 years ago, Englobe is the one of Canada’s largest soils, materials and environment organizations.
Englobe is distinguished by the credibility it has built up over the years and its people-centred values. Its 1,800 employees provide recognized expertise to a long roster of clients across Canada and abroad. The Englobe name is a guarantee of quality.
Englobe is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager – Environmental Engineering for its Toronto (ON) Office. Reporting to the Environmental Engineering Director you will manage a variety of environment related projects. More specifically, you will:
- Provide consulting services in the capacity of a Senior Engineer / Professional in conjunction with Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments and remediation;
- Manage multiple environmental projects, including client and contractor management, report preparation and review, and preparation of proposals and invoices;
- Schedule and manage project staff, laboratory and field testing;
- Assist in managing, training, and mentoring technical personnel and more junior professional staff
- Manage project schedule and budgets.
- Apply in depth knowledge of engineering to the completion of complex and difficult projects under your responsibility;
- Prepare and file Records of Site Condition (RSCs);
- Build and/or support client relationships, working in conjunction with senior leadership team;
- Consult on matters of design, processes, and engineering techniques related to growth opportunities and planning;
- Provide effective technical support for members of the team;
- Serve as an intermediate consultant for Environmental projects, designs and deliverables
- University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science in an environment related field;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of environmental consulting in Ontario;
- Experience with Designated Substance and Hazardous Materials Surveys;
- Experience in managing a portfolio of projects;
- Experience in contaminant hydrogeology;
- Member of a Professional association in Ontario (PEng or PGeo;)
- PMP designation, an asset;
- Superior communication skills, written and spoken;
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout Southern Ontario;
- Eligibility and willingness to become registered with Ontario Ministry of Environment as a 'Qualified Person' for ESA's.