Administrative And Business Services Officer Jobs Vacancy in Canada Medlaser Toronto
Canada Medlaser Toronto urgently required following position for Administrative And Business Services Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative And Business Services Officer Jobs Vacancy in Canada Medlaser Toronto Jobs Details:
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Canada MedLaser is your one-stop shop for all medical esthetic needs. We are the only medical esthetic chain that provides complete satisfaction, and money back guarantee. We have established the S.T.P protocol (Services, Technologies, Professionalism) which brings the highest industry standards to our everyday practice. Canada MedLaser provides remarkable results which goes along with a warm, welcoming and friendly environment.
The commitment to our clients outspreads beyond the clinic into the community. We aim to help change lives, as we extend our services to local causes, provide treatment and support education.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
At this point, we are looking to hire 1 reliable and professional Administrative and Business Services Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate will assist in further improving how we take care of our clients.
- Assist in preparation of operational budget
- Monitor flow of sales, purchases, and increase or decrease of profit per fiscal period
- Prepare periodic sales - market analysis and other special correspondence, and develop proposals to address any possible deficiencies
- Coordinate with Purchasing Officer to ensure maintenance of adequate inventory of products and other necessary supplies for both locations at all times
- Develop service processes aiming to address shortages in case of inevitable delays on delivery of products
- Conduct research and assemble data and reports to ensure company services and products are at par with regional market trends
- Establish work procedures to ensure that deadlines are met, company procedures are followed, and business goals are achieved
- Oversee and co-ordinate day-to-day clinic organizational procedures, and evaluate and develop new practices as deemed necessary for both GTA locations
- May work with other locations, depending on corporate expansion
- A secondary diploma (College diploma in Marketing an asset)
- 1 ½ years of experience in administrative and business services, with good understanding of financial and operational budget flow
- Experience of handling multiple operations a must
- Good English language skills
- Good professional presentation and consulting skills;
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Permanent, Full-time position
- $24.50 per hour based on 35-hours work week;
- Applicable overtime pay consisting of 1½ times or $36.75 per hour will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
- Place of work: 395 Queen St. Toronto, ON M5V 2A5. You may be asked to travel between the 2 locations. All expenses will be paid by the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by email to joincml @ gmail.com with your resume and cover letter or click apply and reply to this posting.
Canada MedLaser is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome submissions from all qualified applicants. However, please note that only those who meet the requirements of the job being offered will be contacted for interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.50 /hour