Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Vaughan
Tal Group Vaughan urgently required following position for Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Vaughan Jobs Details:
Hiring a C# Consultant on a 3-month contract engagement in Vaughan, ON! This role requires strong programming experience in C#, with a minimum of 3+ years' experience developing complex software applications.
Perks You'll Love
- Work in a collaborative, fun work culture
- Fast-paced environment using cutting edge technology
- Top 50 growth company
- From scratch, design and rapidly prototype proposed solutions
- Partner with senior development team members in major architecture projects, design and implementation, review of functional and technical requirements
- Oversee that the quality of the applications by using various testing methods in a continuous integration environment
- Problem solve and resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Coordinates technical dependencies with other teams
- Actively be involved in code reviews, analysis, and performance tuning
- Extensive programming experience in C#
- At least 3+ years' experience developing complex software applications
- Solid understanding of Agile development, object oriented design and programming languages
- RESTful services
- ASP.NET MVC or other MVC development frameworks
- Experience with Mobile development, Cloud computing and SaaS a plus
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.