Residential Electrician Jobs Vacancy in Thermonic Energy Ottawa
Thermonic Energy Ottawa urgently required following position for Residential Electrician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Residential Electrician Jobs Vacancy in Thermonic Energy Ottawa Jobs Details:
* Please read the AD carefully to follow the provided instructions. Candidates that fail to do so won’t receive a reply.
Thermonic Energy is a leading supplier, installer and repair provider of various commercial refrigeration and power management systems. We also service a residential clientele with HVAC equipments, water treatments, electrical repair and installation of various electronic components.
We provide businesses and home owners with a combination of smart service and technologies that help reduce cost.
We are seeking for experienced Electricians - to support the growth of our business.
Our Company services 100-200 clients per month. We will need highly responsive service electricians on call to service our clientele as an independent sub-contractor.
Position Summary: The Electrician will serve a vital role by troubleshooting and repairing various equipment, installing various types of equipment and electrical services. Providing assistance to sales team to quote all electrical projects, all while continuing to learn and progress through the organization.
* Please make sure you list in the cover letter all the skills you have to provide repair, installation or maintenance services to our clientele. Installers that have a great rate, highly responsive with communication and have many skills are an asset to our company. Letting us know will put you at the top of our installer priority list.
* Please confirm in the cover letter that you have your own tools and truck for work.
* Please confirm in cover the letter that you understand this job is paid per client serviced and is not a salaried position. Failure to follow this instruction may result in us not replying to your inquiry. Your rates will need to be whole sale to allow us to compete and offer great pricing to our customers.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate(s) must possess the following:
- Must be a Licensed Electrician.
- Experience Installing various types of equipment, electrical services and trouble shooting in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all ESA requirements.
- Provide assistance to quote all electrical projects.
- Availability for on-call service during regular hours of operation.
- Able to service clients on the same day.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have your own truck for work.
- Must respond very quickly to requests by smartphone calls, text message, and email.
- Must be comfortable handling small and medium size jobs.
- Able to manage oneself in a multi-tasking and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail to complete tasks safely.
- Physically able to maneuver by crouching, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling and lift weighted equipment/objects.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- electrician: 2 years
- sub-contracting: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Ottawa, ON
Required licenses or certifications:
- Drivers License G