Full Time Payment Processing Specialist Toronto Jobs Vacancy in Exchange Bank Canada Toronto
Exchange Bank Canada Toronto urgently required following position for Full Time Payment Processing Specialist Toronto. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Payment Processing Specialist Toronto Jobs Vacancy in Exchange Bank Canada Toronto Jobs Details:
Exchange Bank of Canada is currently seeking a Full-Time Payment Processing Specialist.
Exchange Bank of Canada (EBC) is an experienced, customer oriented company that conducts foreign currency exchange on a wholesale level in Canada for corporate clients. Discover the opportunity to join our international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its employees.
Role Purpose: The Payment Processing Specialist will be responsible for completing the payment process in a timely and accurate manner. The Specialist will provide excellent customer service with a high level of integrity and accountability.
- Process domestic and international wire payments using a Treasury Management System
- Familiarity with SWIFT and banks Online Platforms
- Work with the Compliance team to identify and escalate AML and KYC issues
- Investigate processing errors
- Work closely with the Finance and Treasury department to reconcile payments and identify any discrepancies
- Meet departmental standards for processing time and accuracy.
- Consistently comply with all company guidelines and policies.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
Job Type: Full-time
- Finance: 1 year