Crm And Donor Segmentation Manager Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Blood Services Ottawa
Canadian Blood Services Ottawa urgently required following position for Crm And Donor Segmentation Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Crm And Donor Segmentation Manager Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Blood Services Ottawa Jobs Details:
Do you want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative organization? Are you excited about working with a dedicated community who makes a real difference in the lives of Canadians by recruiting, collecting and producing blood, stem cell, cord blood and organ, eye and tissue donors? Do you want to help save lives every day? Then this job is for you.
Canadian Blood Services is a collaborative community of donors, volunteers, health care professionals, employees and corporate partners committed to saving and improving the lives of Canadians.
We are currently seeking a CRM and Donor Segmentation Manager to join our Donor Relations Marketing team.
In this role you will be accountable for developing CBS’s lifecycle strategy in support of achieving channel mix and preparedness objectives by product and in alignment with the overarching marketing strategy; developing and implementing targeted campaigns to increase collections and cross sell opportunities in an effort to support donor and registrant base health across fresh components in the areas of blood, plasma and platelets, as well as transplant products in the areas of Organs and Tissues, the National Public Cord Blood Bank and the OneMatch Stem Cell and Marrow Network. This includes the development, implementation and evaluation of CRM based criteria and attributes, contact preference management, donor value matrices and propensity models that improve appointment to collection ratio.
- Manages a team of seasoned analytics professionals.
- Leads cross-functional teams as appropriate and works collaboratively with departmental stakeholders to develop the lifecycle plan and product marketing projects.
Lifecycle Management Strategy:
- Leverages segmentation data to drive targeted marketing strategies for all recruitment campaigns, in conjunction with the market research group, co-develops predictive models for recruitment to maximize the return from our marketing efforts.
- Develops a contact strategy that optimizes the timing, frequency and sequencing of marketing and communication activity at key moments in the donor’s lifecycle to optimize donor life time value.
- Develops an overall frequency marketing strategy aimed at increasing customer business through developing long term, interactive, and value-added relationships.
- Manages the implementation of dialer strategy for multiple teams to ensure telephony campaigns are penetrated efficiently and effectively to meet established business goals.
- Builds strategies for campaigns based on Personas and following the contact strategy that optimizes timing, frequency and sequencing of marketing and communication activity at key moments in the donor’s lifecycle to optimize donor life time value.
- Strategizes and manages the implementation and evaluation of Automated, Semi-Automated and Ad Hoc CRM campaigns to ensure effectiveness in all channels.
Donor Segmentation Analytics:
- Analyzes, validates and makes recommendations to enhance and expand donor segmentation personas to increase bookings and registrations.
- In conjunction with market research, co-develops predictive response models to maximize the return from our marketing efforts.
- Enhances and further develops all segmentation personas based on analytics and current market data.
- Researches and recommends additional user preference options for use in campaign and contact strategies.
Reporting & Planning:
- Develops the annual lifecycle plan in alignment with product targets, and in support of national objectives, which includes delivering customized, locally relevant tactical initiatives associated with driving the health of the donor base.
- Manages the drivers that influence appointment to collection ratio. For example, but not limited to attendance, deferrals, no shows and cancellations, and works with Advertising/Digital Marketing as well as Product Management, and Donor Experience to support specified drivers.
- Strategizes and manages A/B tests and suggests test and learn opportunities within appropriate campaigns.
- Builds contingency plans based on the lifecycle strategy, and works with Demand Planning and Supply Chain partners to customize and prioritize lists by ABO (blood type) based on urgent need and the guide for managing inventory.
- A university degree in Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years advanced knowledge of Customer Relationship Management System (SAP CRM) strategy and execution is required
- 7 years experience in marketing, market segmentation, business, or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Experience with call centre management specifically leveraging dialer technology.
- Sound people management skills
- Loyalty & retention experience
- Demonstrated success in marketing role, with an emphasis on developing solid lifecycle contact flows
- Establishing marketing measurement, plans and tracking results and analyzing and reporting on outcomes
- Experience in leveraging analytics to make recommendations on segmentation and targeting as it pertains to lifecycle strategy
- Development of marketing and product plans Knowledge and awareness of best practices and prevailing developments in changing demographic trends that impact contact strategies, standards and requirements, and ability to apply these to promote continuous improvement.
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, creativity and organizational skills