Administrative Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Gardaworld Toronto
Gardaworld Toronto urgently required following position for Administrative Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Gardaworld Toronto Jobs Details:
GardaWorld is currently hiring an Administrative Coordinator –Strategic Accounts for our Protective Services Division business line.
Reporting to the National Operations Management team.
The incumbent is responsible for those activities of the Region and National Accounts needed to process billing and to meet Service Level Agreements. The incumbent needs to have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and is expected to ensure the accurate and timely management of financial obligations to the employee, to the supplier, and to the organization. The incumbent is to be focused on accuracy, detail, control, and timeliness, and will demonstrate a sense of concern and urgency in the response to any identified errors and/or anomalies. Provide awareness and timely execution of financial concerns relating to the branch and/or client, advising where changes are necessary and assisting to establish a solution. The incumbent is expected to maintain procedures, systems, programs, and standards necessary to provide the administrative infrastructure needed to control and facilitate the efficient and effective fulfillment of those obligations.
Your Duties will include:
- Daily Report for National Clients – Mondays to Fridays
- Verifying arrival/departure times for billing calculations
- Following up with SLA which does not meet client’s expectations.
- Provide guard/patrol coverage requests summary
- Daily Report – following up daily if alarms complaints received – following up with Garda Branches/SP for alarm issues
- Issues Log – Maintaining issues log from Client Inquiries.
- Client’s Permanent Coverages – maintaining tracking sheet of coverages received by clients (guards/patrols)
- Client’s Alarm Reports – Provide GTrack Reports for client
- Billing inquiries – communicating with Account Manager and Billing Department regarding issues with invoicing
- Provide assistance for large coverage projects
- Coordinate with Garda Branches to provide coverages
- Create and assign tickets
- Weekly Report for National Clients (Billing Purposes)
- Monthly Reports for National Accounts
- Compile all data from previous month, reporting on SLA, patrols, visitations, spending, etc.
- Analyzing data to ensure accuracy
- Summarizing issues received
- Quarterly Audits for Clients – assist Key Administrator with communication with Branches for upcoming audits.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by the National Operations Management.
- Minimum 2+ year of administration experience.
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com/career
GardaWorld is one of the leading companies of Canada’s Security Solutions. We provide risk management solutions for our clients with a team of security professionals, which are highly experienced and qualified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.