Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto
Bank Toronto urgently required following position for Executive Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto Jobs Details:
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TDWe can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
The Delivery Shared Services (DSS) team enables the lines of business to successfully initiate, plan, execute and control, both projects and initiatives that deliver against key business strategies. The team is comprised of a skilled &
dedicated group of Portfolio Directors, Program Directors, Project Managers and Project Analyst supporting the Wealth
lines of business. We support our Business by:
- Leading and delivering the portfolio to drive shareholder value and client and employee experience
- Delivering end-to-end business solutions that meet the business objectives
- Establishing and managing the discipline and practice for Project and Portfolio Delivery.
It's a big and busy mandate. There's room to grow in all of it.
Reporting to the AVP, Delivery Shared Services, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing
clerical and administrative support to the AVPs and leadership team in DSS, thus contributing to the
efficiency and effectiveness of the team's overall operation.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:Service Excellence:
- Provide a high level of administrative support.
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met.
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required
- supporting documentation (ie: agendas, presentations, expenses, correspondence/communications, files, video
- conferencing etc.).
- Schedule and organize meetings, including preparation and coordination by booking the facility, pre-mail,
- arranging required equipment, refreshments, etc., as required.
- Maintain proficiency with software applications/programs and/or department specific systems as required (ie. MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.).
- Efficiently manage and promptly respond to all incoming enquiries/requests for information independently or redirect to the appropriate person/area.
- Ensure the optimal level of customer service and professionalism is provided.
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support; collect and track data, research information, sort and distribute mail, balance and process expense reports, schedule and organize meetings and travel, manage calendars, create and maintain
- files, and perform other executive administrative assignments as required.
- Maintain and coordinate departmental organizational charts, resource rosters, administrative calendars and other related tracking.
- Maintain and coordinate vacation schedules, distribution lists, departmental purchasing and inventory management.
- Minute and maintain action logs and registries for departmental leadership meetings
- Assist in management and maintenance of the leadership team's (most notably the AVP) calendars and scheduling
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate
- issues where appropriate.
- Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (ie. meet deadlines; be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities).
- Use software programs and other tools or equipment with ease and efficiency, and provide documents/information that effectively support the needs of the team.
- Efficiently manage expectations/concerns through strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function, research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks.
- Reflect the "personal brand" of the leaders supported, always demonstrating a positive and professional demeanor.
- Be an effective team player and flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities.
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- 5+ years relevant experience as an Executive Assistant, operating in a fast-paced, multi disciplinary work environment.
- Strong MS Outlook,Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, skills. Familiarity with SharePoint also an asset.
- Exemplary organizational and communication skills
- Self starter and ability to take initiative
- Sound judgement and the ability to handle sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion and tact.
- Ability to manage multiple competing demands in a complex work environment
- Willingness, motivation and ability to work independently (and autonomously)
- Proficiency in managing the logistics in busy office environments.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.