Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Revitamax Rehab And Wellness Inc Etobicoke
Revitamax Rehab And Wellness Inc Etobicoke urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Revitamax Rehab And Wellness Inc Etobicoke Jobs Details:
Revitamax Rehab & Wellness is seeking an enthusiastic receptionist to join our growing, multidisciplinary rehab clinic (physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists). The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who has a welcoming and professional attitude, as well as excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. We are looking for someone who can work Monday-Thursday (Occasionally Fridays) from 1-2pm to 7pm.
THE APPLICANT MUST HAVE UNIVERSAL SCHEDULING AND HCAI KNOWLEDGE. MUST KNOW ABOUT MINOR INJURY GUIDELINES, TELUS BILLING AND WSIB BILLING. .
* is able to greet and direct patients according to their scheduled appointments
* is able to answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
* is able to handle and schedule a high volume of patients per day while retaining the ability to aggressively re-call and track patients who are not booked
* has excellent people skills to deal with the patients, insurance companies and law firms
* is able to produce invoices and receipts, handle payments and POS transactions
* is able to find out the coverage from the extended health care providers and able to communicate that information to the patients effectively
* is able to perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
* has problem solving skills to resolve conflicts that may arise
* can manage day-to-day operations of the Clinic; opening and closing the clinic; ensuring the front desk and waiting room is clean and organized
* is able to work flexible hours
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Receptionist: 1 year