Fund Development Assistant Division Jobs Vacancy in Edmonton Public Library Edmonton
Edmonton Public Library Edmonton urgently required following position for Fund Development Assistant Division. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fund Development Assistant Division Jobs Vacancy in Edmonton Public Library Edmonton Jobs Details:
Edmonton Public Library (EPL) is looking for a fresh and creative addition to our marketing and fund development team. We are a small team with BIG ideas looking for a self-motivated, multi-tasking ninja to join us! If you are energetic, enjoy a variety of projects, and thrive on change, we need you to come spread the words about the donation opportunities and programs at our amazing library.
Reporting to the Fund Development Manager, you will support the execution of EPL's fund development program, including the following tasks:
- Tracking all department financials, submitting purchase requisitions and generating financial reports.
- General administrative duties, such as ordering office supplies and answering telephone and email inquiries.
- Working with the Fund Development Events Specialist to execute all aspects of EPL book sales, including coordinating volunteers.
- Supporting the execution of fund development events, including the annual Gala.
- Overseeing the fund development donor database (Donor Perfect) and acknowledging donations, including drafting thank you letters and producing charitable receipts.
- Support for marketing activities as needed.
- Responding to department administrative requests as needed.
- Related post-secondary diploma or degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Experience using fund development databases and tracking financials is an asset.
- Customer service orientation.
- Effective project management abilities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfort and proficiency using database and financial systems.
- Solid writing, editing, and revision skills.
- Creativity and initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a team-oriented environment combined with ability to work independently to complete projects and meet deadlines.
The secret ingredient for making EPL a magical place is no secret at all; in fact, it's very simple – We share. We share stories, ideas and experiences. We share with our customers, our communities, and ourselves. Great libraries shape great cities and Edmonton has a great library.
Pay Band: $24.85 – 31.72 per hour*
- Approximately $45,413 - $57,959 per annum based on a 35 hour work week.
Shift differential may apply in accordance with the terms and conditions of the CSU 52 Collective Agreement.
- Satisfactory background screening is required for this position which includes a security screening.
- Fund Development Division employees are subject to variable hours of work as per the Collective Agreement and shift length and scheduling may vary based on operational needs.