Machine Learning Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Toronto
Tal Group Toronto urgently required following position for Machine Learning Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Machine Learning Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Toronto Jobs Details:
Hiring a full-time Machine Learning Engineer in Toronto, ON! This role will determine AI strategy, creating impactful products & define product and technical solution architecture.
Perks You'll Love
- Employee-owned Stock Options for Full-time Employees
- Health & Dental Benefits, Catered Lunch & Fully Stocked Kitchen On-site
- Competitive Vacation Days, Team-building Events, Socials and Sports Teams
- Enjoy Generous Fitness & Educational Credits
- Innovative in-office Tech and Other Epic Gear You'll Want to Try
- Determining AI strategy
- Defining product and technical solution architecture
- Creating impactful products
- Developing simple, clean code to power new user-facing product features
- At least 3+ years of industry experience working with artificial intelligence or Ph.D/M.Sc. in Machine Learning/Computer Science
- Demonstrated expertise designing and deploying software using one or more of the following frameworks for machine learning: TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, Scikit-learn, Spark ML, CNTK, Matlab, Torch, Caffe, MXNet, H2O
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with AWS, Azure Machine Learning, Google Cloud Platform, and Kaggle
- Experience implementing and automating data-processing pipelines using Hadoop/HBase/Pig or MapReduce/Bigtable
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.