Senior Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto
Cibc Toronto urgently required following position for Senior Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto Jobs Details:
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it. To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com What You’ll Be Doing The Real Estate Evergreen program is a multi-year initiative intended to ensure appropriate funding is allocated to maintain corporate office and retail portfolios in or to ensure premises are healthy, safe, functional and that asset values are protected. You will be leading and supporting the planning, initiation and execution of the ongoing program.You’ll provide guidance to others and manage a portfolio of projects from end-to-end. As a Senior RE Project Manager, you’ll work with teams of stakeholders and business partners to ensure projects of all sizes are completed in line with the team’s budget and timeline. You’ll use your expertise in program and project management methodology to make recommendations for continuous improvements. How You’ll Succeed Program Management - Working in an integrated team environment within a structured project governance model, you will:
- Participate in the over sight, planning, initiation and execution activity for the Evergreen program in a manner that effectively balances CIBC’s specified mix of quality, time and cost.
- Lead specific components of the program, encompassing discretionary and non-discretionary retail branch renovations, repairs and planned and reactive remediations.
- This position’s focus is on the Retail Branch network
- The team (another PM role) also oversees similar activity taking place in CIBC Corporate Office space and Critical Environments
- Based on effective program monitor, control and reporting process, identify and manage program risks and issues.
- Report on status of project implementations to the project team, management and sponsors.
- Actively manage a robust change management process to ensure program / business risks and issues are addressed goals and expectations are managed
- Analyze Program data to help identify and manage Program issues and risks (financial and non-financial)
- Provide direct value-add status dashboard reporting of Program implementation to the Program team, management and sponsors.
Manage Relationships - Work directly with outsourced service provider Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions (BGIS) and, as necessary, consultants to ensure that project scope is defined, understood and implemented for approved projects Working closely with supporting financials groups, actively manage project financials/budget planning, reporting and forecasting in order to enable delivery within plan and manage change within the program. You will network, understand the latest trends in program management and delivery. Process Improvement - Support CS Real Estate Program Management process improvement:
- Monitor, evaluate and assess process effectiveness as well as conduct process continuous improvement to ensure flawless execution and robust project process
- Evolve milestone and progress visibility, reporting and control
- Monitor, evaluate and assess process effectiveness as well as conduct process continuous improvement
- Support ongoing improvement of the Program change management process to ensure Program / business risks and issues are addressed goals and expectations are managed
- Support post-implementation reviews aimed to evolve Program capability toward flawless execution and enhanced project process.
- You have strong experience in with all aspects of Retail Financial Institution Real Estate program/project delivery activity, encompassing effective vendor interaction, design, construction projects, facilities management and general knowledge of real estate business. You have strong knowledge of Project Management methodology, principles, and tools as well as a minimum of 3 years experience as a Senior Program/Project Manager.
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create shared vision.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You have a degree/diploma in a related field of study to process/program management. A PMP Designation is beneficial
- You have strong analytical and application skills relating to use of MS Excel in particular as well as other relevant software like MS Project
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit