Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Unilock Ltd Georgetown
Unilock Ltd Georgetown urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Unilock Ltd Georgetown Jobs Details:
Unilock, a family-owned and operated business, originally introduced the paving stone to North America in 1972. Backed by family values and a commitment to quality, Unilock has grown to become the premier manufacturer of paving stones and retaining walls. Traveling the globe in search of inspiration, Unilock strives to stay on the leading edge of design and manufacturing innovation, to reflect the evolving needs, wants and sense of style of its customers.
We currently have an opening in our Georgetown, Ontario location for a full time seasonal Customer Service/Order Entry Representative . This important position within our organization will report to the Customer Service Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented individual with a strong, self-directed work ethic. In a busy work environment, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines is a necessity. Weekend availability required.
The main responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, having a can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Process customer orders quickly, accurately in a timely manner; via email, phone or fax
- Service oriented with the ability to actively listen, problem solve and interact with customers on a daily basis
- Perform daily office responsibilities to maintain the efficient operation of the office
- Willing to work extra hours if required to complete task, as well as working on weekends
- Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Minimum High School graduate
- 2 years of previous customer service/order entry experience required
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail, along with a high level of accuracy in order entry
- Ability to prioritize and work independently within a team environment
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Applicants must be able to pass a criminal back ground check
Unilock offers a competitive salary, an employer matched pension plan, profit sharing, and a comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in a challenging position, and pursuing a career in a fast paced environment, we’d like to hear from you.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent