Fleet Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Boxx Modular Stoney Creek
Boxx Modular Stoney Creek urgently required following position for Fleet Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fleet Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Boxx Modular Stoney Creek Jobs Details:
Black Diamond Group dba BOXX Modular provides workforce accommodation, modular buildings, energy services, and full turnkey lodging and major project solutions including planning and management, logistics, and catering to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
We offer career, not a job in an environment known for strength, flexibility and brilliance. Like a diamond, we look for people who will grow stronger and shine brighter in a fast pace and challenging environment. We have a permanent position for a:
BOXX Modular Fleet Administrator, Stoney Creek, ON
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Fleet Administrator will be responsible for the lease fleet assets consisting of our rentable and leasable relocatable structures.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Fleet Administrator performs some or all of the following duties:
- Coordinating the servicing and maintenance of the fleet
- Working with vendors and subcontracts as required to ensure service of the unit is complete
- Issuing POs for associated service work on the units
- Preparing in/out sheets to record the transactions
- Completing the in and out inspections of the units
- Maintaining the transportation and transportation calendar of all units leaving or returning to the branch
- Monitoring daily fleet activity
- Maintaining and organizing unit files
- Monthly, quarterly and annual fleet count
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary education with a university degree or college diploma in Sales/Marketing, preferred but not required
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in lease fleet management or administration may be required
- Ability to work in both inside (70%) and outside (30%) environments
- Microsoft Office experience required
- SAP or ERP system experience preferred, not required.
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Microsoft Office: 3 years
- High school or equivalent