Site Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Build Design Mississauga
Build Design Mississauga urgently required following position for Site Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Build Design Mississauga Jobs Details:
BUILD IT by Design is a growing construction and project management company in Canada, which services clients across North America within the hospitality, retail, and ICI sector. We are looking to hire ambitious individuals who share our passion for excellence and can collaborate with us to provide our clients with the best construction experience.
Take a look at our website www.builditbydesign.ca to know more about us.
- Assist in the preparation of the project schedule and review the project plans and specifications.
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client as well as efficiently lead the trades.
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Inform the Project Manager of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s design drawings.
- Maintain a safe job site and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
- Coordinate and direct independent testing and inspections as required.
- Maintain and implement proper construction standards and quality control.
- Control and monitor labor, material and equipment expenses. Assist in the preparation of the monthly cost forecasting summaries.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum five years experience as a Site Superintendent on commercial, retail, restaurant and industrial new building construction and site development.
- College or university degree in a construction related field an asset.
- Must have the understanding of construction terms, scheduling, and planning concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
BUILD IT By Design welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Construction: 7 years
- Restaurant Project: 5 years
- Site Supervisor: 5 years