Senior Java Developers Montreal Jobs Vacancy in Capital Ridge Montréal
Capital Ridge Montréal urgently required following position for Senior Java Developers Montreal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Java Developers Montreal Jobs Vacancy in Capital Ridge Montréal Jobs Details:
Our private sector client is a world leader in online solutions leveraging global networks. This company is technology leader and has continuously expanded through innovation, creativity and hiring brilliant people.
The company is eager to find inspired and talented, technically driven Software Developers who will become core contributors in developing Java based mission critical applications. This position requires someone with deep server side Java development experience.
• To be a strong team-player
• To meet customer service deadlines in a fast paced environment
• To multi-task with minimal supervision
• To provide guidance, training and support when required
• To demonstrate strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Minimum 8 years of Java development experience.
• Experience with agile development methodology.
• Solid understanding of server side development.
• Proven experience in SQL and relational databases.
• Knowledge of SOA.
• Good interpersonal communication skills in English is required (French is a plus).
• Bachelor of Arts/BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.