Office Assistant Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Trinity Products Inc Burnaby
Trinity Products Inc Burnaby urgently required following position for Office Assistant Bookkeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Trinity Products Inc Burnaby Jobs Details:
Trinity Products is located in Burnaby BC near Metro Town.
We are looking for an Office Assistant Book Keeper, you will have your hands in everything – from greeting visitors, keeping the office running smoothly, purchasing relief, sales order entry and to assisting our accounting department with basic bookkeeping.
This is a part time job and flexible hours minimum 16 hours a week
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides reception, files paper and electronic files, orders supplies, mail sorting and calls repair services as required
- Provides Data Entry for Timesheets, Accounting, Purchasing and Sales
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: High school required with a general degree preferred. Office administration and computer courses an asset.
- Computer skills with a demonstrated ability to work with computer applications such as word-processing, spreadsheets in a Windows environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to complete multi-step tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong ability with MS Office, Competent in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Basic book keeping knowledge
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Bookkeeping: 1 year