Executive Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Grasshopper Solar Corporation Greater Toronto Area
Grasshopper Solar Corporation Greater Toronto Area urgently required following position for Executive Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Grasshopper Solar Corporation Greater Toronto Area Jobs Details:
Grasshopper Solar provides turn-key solutions for solar power systems in Ontario, helping individuals, businesses and institutions profit from renewable energy. We take pride in competitively priced, high-performance and expertly engineered solar power systems. Our extensive coverage area includes all Ontario.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant reporting to the CEO.
The Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship to the CEO. The EA serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. The position also provides a liaison between the CEO and Board of Directors, Senior Management Teams and Staff; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects as and when required by the CEO.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
- Serves as the CEO's administrative liaison to Grasshopper Solar’s Board of Directors
- Coordinates and arranges meetings—preparing agendas, reserving and preparing facilities, etc.
- Participates in meetings as requested to take meeting notes/minutes for future distribution and follow-up
Knowledge & Skills:
- High level of professionalism and an appreciation for the confidentiality and sensitivity of information received and handled
- Expert attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Respectful and timely customer service, to both internal and external customers
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Typing abilities (60 WPM minimum)
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Facilitation skills.
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Expert ability to identify an issue, determine resolution, and complete action in complex fast pace environment
- Quality / Accuracy of work
- Ability to work independently
- Positivity and Professionalism
- Decision Making
- Effective Time Management
- Relies on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Education & Experience:
- At a minimum, a two-year degree from business school
- 2-3 years related experience in a professional environment
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Thanks once again and Grasshopper Solar wishes you good luck in your Job Search!
Grasshopper Solar is an employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Accommodations are available on request for people with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time