Accounting Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Humberview Group Etobicoke
Humberview Group Etobicoke urgently required following position for Accounting Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Humberview Group Etobicoke Jobs Details:
The Humberview Group is looking for an Accounting Administrator to join their team in Etobicoke. The Accounting Administrator is responsible for various administrative and accounting duties, planning and supporting the management team at the dealership.
The Humberview Group is the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015 & 2016 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Process accounting files for dealership’s departments.
- Process/reconcile parts invoicing.
- Process accounts receivables and collections.
- Process accounts payable invoices; reconciliation/payment of supplier statements for departments.
- Process/reconcile receivables from manufacturer.
- Assist in preparation of monthly statements through reconciliation of various accounts.
- Assist in preparing year-end documents for auditors.
- Attend all departmental meetings as required.
- Following safe work procedures.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- General accounting knowledge is required.
- 2+ years of related experience in an automotive commercial truck environment.
- Knowledge of CDK Automotive Business software is considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!