Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Next Pathway Inc Toronto
Next Pathway Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Next Pathway Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant serves as the initial contact on the Next Pathway Executive Floor and will be responsible for greeting and receiving clients, guests and staff. He/she also provides administrative support, bookkeeping support and other assignments as requested.
This individual projects a courteous and professional image in person and over the phone, and responds with skill and courtesy to all requests.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic and professional individual who enjoys interacting with people and having the first point of contact with clients and guests. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Receives and welcomes clients, guests, and staff coming to the Executive floor in a professional, courteous manner
- Screens, directs calls and takes accurate messages in a professional manner
- Maintains staff contact list
- Ensures reception area and boardrooms are clean at all times
- Booking of catering for events
- Ordering of office and kitchen supplies as required
- Provides administrative support to staff
- Provides bookkeeping support
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure and in a busy team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication, active listening
- Projects a positive and professional image
- Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Enterprise would be a bonus
- College diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON