Order Entry Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Luminart Aurora
Luminart Aurora urgently required following position for Order Entry Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Order Entry Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Luminart Aurora Jobs Details:
LUMINART Lighting, we are looking for an enthusiastic, talented Order Entry Customer Service Representative to join our Team in Aurora, Ontario. The main responsibilities include assisting customers and our sales representatives with daily inquiries, order entry, placing orders with vendors and other office duties as required.This role requires a candidate who has had two years or more of exposure in a order entry and vendor purchasing role and customer service and is able to perform these duties efficiently and accurately. Working Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:00 pm in our small and friendly team environment. The right candidate must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize, with a genuine desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Handle incoming calls and emails from customers with courtesy and professionalism
- Enter & process customers orders and manage them from start to finish, expediting deliveries when necessary
- Entering purchase orders to vendors and interact with vendors for follow up & lead-times, involved with import process
- Working with local and International Suppliers
- Arrange international ocean/air shipments with freight forwarder for Import and Export shippments
- Preparing customs export documentation such as Commercial invoices and NAFTA forms
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email
- Reach out to customers and verify account & delivery information
- Directly respond to, and manage, order requests and inquiries from customers and sales representatives’ via email or phone.
- Preparation of quotes
- Invoice sales orders and ensure accurate billing.
- Investigate and resolve pricing and credit discrepancies.
- Receive monthly quotes from Freight Forwarders
- Confirmation and time of delivery of product to customers phone or e-mail.
- Requires 2 years of experience in customer service & proficiency with computer entry.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to solve problems, use good judgment and multi task.
- Superior data entry skills ensuring accuracy and efficiency with attention to details
- An ambitious, professional and customer service-oriented individual with the ability to work effectively both independently and with others to solve problems.
If you feel that you meet the above Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities and can fulfill the Duties expected of this position we invite you to join our dynamic organization.
When applying, please include your cover letter , resume and salary expectations.
No phone calls or faxes please.
We thank everyone for his or her interest. Only those candidates that are short-listed will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time