Ppc Adwords Account Manager Zero Jobs Vacancy in Rkd Web Studios Guelph
Rkd Web Studios Guelph urgently required following position for Ppc Adwords Account Manager Zero. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ppc Adwords Account Manager Zero Jobs Vacancy in Rkd Web Studios Guelph Jobs Details:
PPC/AdWords Account Manager (Zero In)
Join an exciting team of Digital Marketing professionals with an enjoyable and vibrant work environment! We are seeking an experienced PPC/AdWords Account Manager to help expand our business in the mid to large sized business market.
Our business include services such as; PPC, AdWords, Display Ads, Social Media Advertising, Mobile Advertising & Remarketing. In this full-time position, you'll be working with our PPC management team to manage existing accounts and create new accounts as required.
You are knowledgeable and passionate about Paid Search and have a Google AdWords Certification. A working knowledge of Paid Search methods such as; PPC, Remarketing, Mobile and Social Advertising are essential to the position.
- Work under the direction of our Director of Paid Search to manage specified accounts.
- Assist with new account setup, campaign creation and management
- Create reporting
- Communicate with clients
- Options to work remotely and meet at the Zero In office as needed
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience/training in PPC/AdWords management
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of PPC, Remarketing, Mobile and Social Advertising
- Self-motivated, professional team player that is driven to recognize and achieve success