Shuttle Driver Jobs Vacancy in Skyshuttle Prestige Transportation Edmonton
Skyshuttle Prestige Transportation Edmonton urgently required following position for Shuttle Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shuttle Driver Jobs Vacancy in Skyshuttle Prestige Transportation Edmonton Jobs Details:
Prestige Transportation is looking for casual skyshuttleAirport Shuttle drivers. If you enjoy working with people and providing excellent customer service then we want to hear from you. We offer competitive compensation, training and an exceptional fleet of vehicles. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Excellent driving skills and knowledge of city and surrounding areas.
- Interact with a diverse client base while maintaining a friendly & courteous manner at all times
- Must be considerate, respectful, friendly and well presented
- Demonstrate personal integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dependability and reliability are essential
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, late nights & weekends.
- Travel or Hospitality Industry experience would be considered an asset
- Must be a driver in good standing with either a Class 1, 2 or 4 Alberta Licence
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Work in inclement weather
Candidates must complete an in person application at our head office located at 10135-31 avenue; successful applicants should be prepared to provide a drivers abstract, proof of vehicle insurance history and police clearance.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Edmonton, AB
- Class 4 Drivers Licence
- Class 2 Drivers License
- Class 1 Drivers License