Payroll Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Labrador Services Group Ulc Vaughan
Labrador Services Group Ulc Vaughan urgently required following position for Payroll Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Payroll Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Labrador Services Group Ulc Vaughan Jobs Details:
Labrador Services Group provides Full 3PL labor solutions for our customers in a variety of industries. Our services are custom designed for each customer, and are based on the specific goals and needs, location by location. Labrador Services Group provides custom solutions based on both long term, and strategic relationships with our customers and employees.
- Team Work, Integrity and Trust Are Our Core Values.
- Specializing in Fully Automated Warehouse Environments.
- An Amazing Team Creating Amazing Results-We Are Labrador Services Group.
Job Purpose - Supports the Human Resources Manager, Canadian Payroll Manager and Operations Team through administration of the time and attendance system (Kronos), payroll, benefits and human resources programs.
Skills/Qualifications - Teamwork and Collaboration, Resolving Conflict, Employment Law, Payroll Legislations, Time and Attendance Systems Knowledge, Office Experience, General, Reporting Skills, Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- University degree or college diploma with a focus in business, accounting or finance, human resources; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification or working toward certification as recognized by the Canadian Payroll Association is preferred
- 2-3 years of payroll experience using Ceridian and Great Plains
- Strong computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Hands on experience using time and attendance systems, preferably Kronos
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices affecting Canadian payroll in Ontario
- Strong written and verbal skills – ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Self-directed, adaptable and able to work within a fast paced, changing environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills to meet deadlines
- Experience creating reports using excel
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of records
- Time and Attendance: Kronos set up, tracking for pay purposes, lates, leave earlies and absenteeism. Verification of overtime, call ins, vacation balances from department managers.
- Payroll Administration- weekly data input of all hours worked for hourly and payroll processing for salaried employees, payroll accounting reconciliations.
- Benefits and Pension Administration - enrolments, changes to status/records, terminations and reconciliations. Keep up to date forms and booklets available for employees.
- Human Resources Administration
- Set up of new hires, terminations and changes in payroll, time and attendance, group insurance and pension plan systems
- Coordinate badge identification processing through security for all new hires
- Assist Administrative Assistant with employee and management expense processing in accordance with established procedures
- Assist Health & Safety Supervisor with occupational and non-occupational illness/injury claims administration
- Assist HR manager with program and policy implementation
- Assist HR manager with recruitment
- Assist with metrics reporting, tracking of training, coaching and corrective actions tracking and grievances
- Maintain seniority list and pay levels, headcount report and other reporting as required.
- Assist in the development of human resources solutions by collecting and participating in the analyzing of information; and recommending courses of action.
- Comply with federal, provincial, and local legal requirements by staying current with existing and new legislation; and, advising management on needed actions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; participating in professional organizations and pursuing related continuing education certification.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, fairness and approachability in all activities undertaken.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Assist in year-end activities as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Labrador Services Group is committed to employment equity and maintaining diversity in its workforce. Accommodations may be made available upon request during the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Payroll: 1 year
- Human Resources: 1 year