Senior Manager Brand Communications And Acquisition Jobs Vacancy in Tangerine Bank North York
- Senior Manager Brand Communications And Acquisition
- Tangerine Bank
- North York ON
- 17 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Tangerine Bank North York urgently required following position for Senior Manager Brand Communications And Acquisition. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Brand Communications And Acquisition Jobs Vacancy in Tangerine Bank North York Jobs Details:
- Creative Services
- Content & Writing Services
- Marketing Insights
- Marketing Projects & Operations
- MARCOM Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Owns and develops media strategy and budget for all brand and acquisition communications – leading the development, approval and execution of media plan including traditional, digital, and emerging reach mediums across the funnel (top to bottom)
- Responsible for delivering plan to drive new client acquisition including all media components to achieve new client growth and revenue targets
- Responsible for delivering activation strategy for Tangerine – engaging new clients and encouraging loyalty
- Ownership of forecasts and key performance indicators for brand awareness (unaided awareness, familiarity), brand consideration and new client acquisition with ongoing performance monitoring/sharing and development of action plans to bridge any gaps
- Leads, coaches and develops team responsible for building strategies to achieve growth targets for brand (awareness, consideration levels) and acquisition (new clients, revenue).
- Drive movement to real-time, agile marketing organization for all execution working with other senior members of the Marketing team
- Acts as the primary relationship manager for the media external partner, providing education, guidance, and direction on all media related matters. Inform media agency bonus and quarterly reviews.
- Collaborate on the strategic development of the marketing plan/calendar with Senior Manager – Growth & Retention Marketing as well as Product leaders
- Instilling a test & learn mindset internally and externally with partners
- Communicate media plans and activities to relevant internal (e.g. marketing, contact centers) and external stakeholders (e.g. other agency partners) to ensure understanding and appropriate next steps
- Ensure that media opportunities are aligned with the Tangerine brand
- Accountable for leveraging internal and external resources to optimize the media mix using internal and external media performance data
- Accountable for overall media budget and overall acquisition budget including incentives – ensuring regular reconciliations and communications of changes
- Recommend opportunities to enhance Tangerine’s brand awareness/consideration and share of voice metrics versus competition
- Provide ongoing leadership/direction during weekly review sessions with internal taskforce and external media teams; ongoing reviews of internal dashboards, agency dashboards and metrics on individual campaigns;
- Provide developmental support to direct reports through coaching, experiential learning, educational opportunities, etc.
- Embraces and ensures execution of Tangerine’s promises and leadership competencies
- University Degree in Marketing/Advertising and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years in marketing with leadership experience in a demanding digital-oriented Tier-1 organization (e.g. Telco, Banking, Retail, Technology etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of building and leading high performing teams in a digital media (i.e. online, mobile, social etc.) and traditional mass media (i.e. TV, Radio, Outdoor, Print etc.)
- In depth understanding of media principles, best practices, creative development, planning and buying functions.
- In depth understanding of digital media ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes.
- Excellent communication, analytical, negotiation, presentation, and collaboration skills
Management Compliance accountabilities: