Control Risk And Compliance Consultant Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Desjardins Saint-Anselme
Desjardins Saint-Anselme urgently required following position for Control Risk And Compliance Consultant Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Control Risk And Compliance Consultant Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Desjardins Saint-Anselme Jobs Details:
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
The incumbent supports managers in applying and carrying out internal control, risk and compliance activities related to savings and investments for the caisse.
General Information on the Position
- Monitor changes to the internal control system. Ensure the implementation and quality execution of all supervisory controls. Carry out certain supervisory controls. Serve as an interface between the caisse and the relevant Desjardins components.
- Prepare reports for the Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
- Act as Compliance Supervisor (CS) for the distribution of investment products.
- Oversee activities associated with operational risk, including risk and control self-assessment, the input of operational losses, the business continuity plan and information security.
- Support managers in identifying and implementing corrective measures.
- Ensure the implementation of activities related to the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act (PCMLTFA).
- Adhere to current policies, practices and standards as well as to the various laws governing the distribution of financial products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 0 to 1 year of experience in financial advisory services or internal control
Other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Understanding of the evolving issues and practices of the personal financial services industry
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins business centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of compliance with An Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of administrative processes related to controls implemented
- Knowledge of service standards
- Interpersonal savvy
- Customer focus
- Professionalism and attention to detail
- Decision quality
- Priority setting
Job FamilyPersonal Services and Sales (G)
Work LocationCaisse Desjardins de Bellechasse