Personal Lines Customer Service Rep Csr Jobs Vacancy in Smith Associates Insurance Brokers Inc Richmond Hill
Smith Associates Insurance Brokers Inc Richmond Hill urgently required following position for Personal Lines Customer Service Rep Csr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Lines Customer Service Rep Csr Jobs Vacancy in Smith Associates Insurance Brokers Inc Richmond Hill Jobs Details:
JD Smith & Assoc. Insurance Brokers is a Family Based, Growing and Dynamic Insurance Brokerage that is looking for the right person with 4+ Years CSR Experience to join our Personal Lines Team.
We have a position open in Personal Lines and in our Commercial Producer Sales team .If you are looking to join a Mid Sized Brokerage, representing every major Property and Auto, Insurance Market including Intact, Travelers, Economical and others, with a great Support Team in place, then perhaps we are the insurance office for you.
* LONG TERM PROFESSIONALS NEEDED
Most of our staff have been with our office for more than 15 years, We are looking for people with a long term career commitment that like to work in a friendly professional environment. This position includes servicing an Alphabet Split of Customers.
Computer knowledge of Applied Systems, CQ, Portals, and Signature System is very important.
We are a paperless office and work on a Flex Time Schedule.
Our dedicated professionals provide best-in-class service and products within the Home, Auto, and Commercial Insurance Services Industry. We are a growing and innovative Brokerage seeking an energetic, driven, and thoughtful individual to join our team.
* WEB SITE www.JDSmithInsurance.com & LOCATION
Our web site will outline our mission and provide more information about us.
38 years serving our clients
Solutions for Personal and Commercial Insurance since 1979
Our office is located at Highway 7 and Leslie, in Richmond Hill. Some of the benefits of working at JD Smith Insurance include a comprehensive group benefit program, education allowances, a great pension Plan, and off site office social events. We have a semi-casual working environment with Casual Fridays, and Flex Days
* POSITION OUTLINE
Personal Lines Insuran ce Broker - Customer Service Representative (CSR)**
As part of our Personal Insurance team your goal is to provide an exceptional service experience to our book of long time clients. We would want you to demonstrate a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service solutions, and build our brand in the communities we serve. Responsibilities/Duties:
- Manage a group of current customers and provide Customer Service including, policy changes, coverage upgrades, risk control and renewal quotes.
- Complete and perform home and auto insurance product for new and existing customers.
- Communicate effectively and provide professional advice to clients, resulting in positive client engagement and high client satisfaction.
- Contact current clients to up sell new policy coverage's, point out any applicable changes, notify them of any issues, complete payment transactions, provide tailored solutions, and confirm up-to-date and accurate client information.
- Verify underwriting information with respect to new business, renewals, endorsements, and claims for completeness and accuracy.
- Diligently file documents and information and ensure approved work flow processes are met.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of home and auto insurance products and participate in training seminars.
- Actively contribute to profitable growth of brokerage by offering cross-sell and up-sell insurance products and services based on specific customer’s needs, as well as managing referral development.
- Build up JD Smith Insurance brand in the community through networking and encourage business development.
- Represent JD Smith Insurance at scheduled off site events/trade shows or charity events where a sales booth is set up and sale material can be presented to the public.
- Maintain and demonstrate the highest standard of business ethics and values.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional relationship with staff, clients, and business contacts.
Qualifications and experience:
- R.I.B.O. Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) License in good standing or can be renewed, is a MUST to apply for this position.
- BUT... If you are currently an Insurance Underwriter in Personal/Commercial Lines we will also seriously, consider your application.
- College Diploma, University Degree or equivalent experience an asset.
- Minimum 4 - 7 years’ experience in a customer/sales focused role within the insurance industry (Insurance Brokerage or Agency).
- Certified Insurance Professional (CIP) or Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) designation is an asset.
- Previous insurance CSR experience - 4-7 Years with letter of recommendation.
- Computer literacy. Experience with SIG broker management systems a big asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, including presentation skills.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills needed to work effectively in a diverse office environment.
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive self-starter and able to work independently.
- Familiarity with insurance regulations.
- Strong focus on honesty with clients and following underwriting direction and workflows.
- Diligent and accurate documentation skills.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service Representative: 4 years
- High school or equivalent
- Richmond Hill, ON
Required license or certification:
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario licence required