Talent Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Irving Business Services Saint John
Irving Business Services Saint John urgently required following position for Talent Management Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Irving Business Services Saint John Jobs Details:
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Talent Management !
The Talent Management Specialist will partner with internal teams and external learning providers to design, enhance and implement development programs that aim to attract, and develop JDI’s talent pipeline.
Strong facilitation experience in traditional (classroom) and non-traditional (eLearning, remote learning) methods as well as coaching capability are key.
This role requires specific focus and experience in modern learning methods (eLearning, microlearning, remote).
Do you have a passion and drive for results with an ability to manage cross organizational projects? Do you have a proven track record of partnering with operational leadership, resolving challenges proactively? Are you creative and innovative in all areas of talent? This role will provide variety and challenge for you to leverage your skills and move your career forward!
Successful Candidate will possess the following:
- Highly curious and creative with a strong desire to learn, a commitment to quality, a take-charge attitude, and flexibility to adapt to a wide range of business environments
- Solid knowledge of course development software with advanced use of Adobe Captivate 9.0+ and at least one Learning Management System (preferably cloud based)
- Highly accountable with the ability to commit to and follow through on deliverables, while maintaining a positive, optimistic outlook in a fast-paced working environment
- Work within a team and across organization in both a collaborative and independent manner with an ability to flex between strategic and tactical activities and back up team members in all team deliverables as and when required
- Strong project management skills to be able to effectively manage all aspects of a project to ensure timelines are met within tight time frames and produce high quality accurate work
- Ability to design and train in French is a key asset
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
What We Offer:
At JDI you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit and salary package as well as the opportunity to take part in job related training and development. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in your current role as well as being able to progress within the division and entire company.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by March 5th, 2018!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.