Key Account Manager Cpg Jobs Vacancy in Clorox Brampton
Clorox Brampton urgently required following position for Key Account Manager Cpg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Account Manager Cpg Jobs Vacancy in Clorox Brampton Jobs Details:
Exciting Key Account Manager opening with Clorox Canada!
Clorox is a global CPG company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green Works® naturally derived cleaning products; Pine-Sol® dilutable cleaner; Kingsford® charcoal; Hidden Valley® and K C Masterpiece® dressings and sauces; Brita® water filtration products; Glad® bags, wraps and containers; Burt's Bees® natural personal care products and Renew Life®, a leader in digestive wellness. We manufacture products in more than two dozen countries and market them in more than 100 countries.
To learn more about our products, please visit, http://www.renewlife.ca/, http://www.clorox.com/ and for corporate information, please follow the link http://www.thecloroxcompany.com/
When you touch the lives of millions of people around the world, nothing but the best will do.
That's why the Clorox Company looks for people committed to work together toward common goals, while taking personal ownership for their decisions and actions. People who believe in maintaining the highest standards of business and professional conduct. People who share our values of strong competitiveness, measuring results and "doing the right thing."
As member of the Canadian sales organization, the Key Account Manager, Renew Life®, a leader in digestive wellness, calling on regional accounts like Metro, Sobeys, Longos and other Health Food & Drug, will have a significant impact on the business by influencing customers to build their business through merchandising and pricing actions on some of our key brands.
The KAM will help deliver the company sales objectives whilst supporting both sales and share goals for the Canadian organization. This will be accomplished by delivering excellence in all key components of Key Account Management: Assortment, Merchandising, Pricing and Shelving.
The successful applicant will be someone that has a passion for challenge, strong analytical and strategic selling skills as well as proven leadership capabilities and relationship building attributes. This person will also have a history of identifying opportunities, achieving stretch plans and creating solid win-win solutions to deliver against goals in order to build the business and the brand equity of Renew Life in the Canadian marketplace.
- Plan and execute customer programs with a focus on sales objectives, promotional opportunities, merchandising plans and effective trade fund management.
- Owns all volume, net sales and assortment in key categories at this retailer driving sustainable business growth.
- Develop and sustain a high level, collaborative working partnership with the respective accounts across many functions to ensure 'best in class' partnership for assigned categories. This is to ensure delivery of all sale, shipment, share and profit goals.
- The ability to understand and drive the business planning process in order to achieve results within budget.
- The ability to holistically integrate multiple data points and information into a compelling plan for the customer including all consumer, financial, marketplace and retailer information.
- Win with the Clorox Internal Team, including members, peer group, shopper marketing, customer service, credit, supply chain, marketing, etc. in order to ensure 'best in class' executions.
- 3 years experience in key account management in Consumer Packaged Goods, ideally in the Grocery, Health Food, Supplements and Drug Trade sectors.
- Natural Health Products / Supplements training, experience or keen interest
- Strong demonstrated abilities in the interpretation and extraction of ACNielsen data is an asset
- Strong computer and time management skills.
- Solution mindset- a drive for results and a passion for winning.
- Expert computer and time management skills
- Strong retailer/industry knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
- Demonstrated Leadership Abilities
- Fact-based Decision Maker and Owner
- Team Player & Collaborator
- Top Notch Communication Skills-verbal, written & presentation
- Creative and possess the ability to truly 'think outside the box'
University Degree preferable
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled