Marketing Brand Development Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Groom Associates Montréal
Groom Associates Montréal urgently required following position for Marketing Brand Development Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Brand Development Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Groom Associates Montréal Jobs Details:
Our client is a leader in gift wrapping producers!
Title: Marketing/Brand Development Specialist
Location: Montreal, QC
Position status: Permanent
TO APPLY: Please create a profile online and send your resume to: Lynne.Goguen@groomassocies.com
Our client is skilled in providing the best unforgettable gifts services which enhance clients experience. They are recognized as the sole supply for the gift market in Canada.
- Plan, develop and oversee online marketing and communication strategies that could include content strategy, SEO, SEM, social media, mobile and display advertising
- Website development
- Product development - working with Chinese manufacturing to enhance our existing products.
- Work with PR to identify and engage influencers to generate publicity and increase awareness and buzz via social media
- Email campaigns
- Strong knowledge of social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing techniques
- Design all labels and boxes marketing image of the product .
- Serve as the editor-in-chief by coordinating and develop, copy edit, and optimize content for its appropriate placement.
- Being responsible of social media campaigns
- Design and integrate responsive emails, newsletters, web banners, landing pages and other digital marketing collateral from A to Z
- Managing the marketing budget
- Create cohesive strategy and execution - including content strategy for Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram (and other relevant platforms)
- Architect and designer outreach
- Shape global social media strategy to reflect and modernize brand DNA, deliver relevant, cohesive brand messaging to consumer, and increase sales traffic
- Develop global digital media guidelines
- Direct mail advertisements
- Plan and forecast annual marketing plans and budgets
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relat
- Experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication in English
- Graphic design experience
- Good knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
We thank all candidates for showing interest in our Company; however, only retained candidates will be contacted.
For more information on our recruitment service, please visit our website www.groomassocies.com
Votre partenaire en recrutement - Your recruitment partner www.groomassocies.com