Real Estate Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Century Kennect Realty Inc Markham
Century Kennect Realty Inc Markham urgently required following position for Real Estate Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Real Estate Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Century Kennect Realty Inc Markham Jobs Details:
Century 21 Kennect Realty is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our busy office.
Please note that this position may require to work on weekends (Both Saturday and Sunday)
Please indicate your expected salary
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates advertisements, videos, posting, produces brochures and flyers
- Creates and manages social media advertising: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat, etc
- Maintains and updates websites
- Sales Event planning and promotion
- Performs marketing tasks to generate leads, plans open house events, property tours
- Manages team marketing collateral (including but not limited to: brochures, flyers, posters)and maintains it to a consistently high standard
- Produces high quality graphic design artwork using various computer software
- Maintains online and offline data base of personal leads and clients
Qualifications and Skills
- College graduate or equivalent
- Reliable, dependable, professional individual
- 2 years of marketing experience is a must
- Experience in Real Estate office is an asset
- Strong organizational skills and experience in a fast-paced environment, excellent attention to detail
- Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent computer skills on Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Knowledge in Graphic design software is a must
- Self-motivated, and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting conflicts
- Spoken and written English and Cantonese is a must. Mandarin would be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 1 year