Registered Practical Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Carleton Place District Memorial Hospital Carleton
Carleton Place District Memorial Hospital Carleton urgently required following position for Registered Practical Nurse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registered Practical Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Carleton Place District Memorial Hospital Carleton Jobs Details:
The Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital is a 22 bed rural hospital with an outstanding record of
performance, fiscal responsibility and quality patient care. Our Hospital serves the growing
communities of Carleton Place, Beckwith Township, Mississippi Mills and Ottawa West. We have
partnered with the Almonte General Hospital to form the Mississippi River Health Alliance, an
integrated model of shared hospital administration and services.
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
MEDICAL/SURGICAL UNIT - CASUAL POSITIONS
The Medical/Surgical Unit has openings for Casual Registered Practical Nurses. The incumbent is
responsible for providing quality nursing care to patients and their families as well as the maintenance
and development of policies and procedures under supervision.
- Current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario and licensed with RPN
- If licensed before 1995, proof of certificate in medication administration course from an accredited
- Current C.P.R. certificate;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Standards of Nursing Practice for Registered Practical
- Familiarity with the Canadian Nurses Association Code of Ethics;
- Demonstrated competency in the basic nursing skills and the effective application of nursing
- Ability to practice nursing independently when the outcome is predictable.
- Previous experience in a hospital environment is preferred.
- Previous experience or knowledge of Care mapping is preferred.
Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital
211 Lake Avenue East
Carleton Place, ON K7C 1J4
Fax: (613) 257-3026