Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Thomson Power Systems Langley
Thomson Power Systems Langley urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Thomson Power Systems Langley Jobs Details:
Thomson Power Systems, a division of Regal Beloit Corporation,specializes in the design and manufacturing of Power Generation Controls and Switchgear. Thomson Power Systems products are currently operating in conjunction with power generation systems around the world.
We are currently seeking one full-time, Marketing Coordinator and one temporary Marketing Coordinator for our Langley, British Columbia facility.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
- Assist with planning and coordinating marketing projects and meetings
- Editing and distributing marketing and sales materials
- Assist with implementation of Marketing Strategies
- Advertising and artwork development
- Coordinate and organizing tradeshows and sales events
- Web page update and support
- Maintaining customer account information, price lists and databases
- Manage inventory for sales materials, promotional items, etc.
- Providing assistance in creating and updating various Sales & Marketing reports
- Additional marketing and sales support as required
The successful candidate will have a Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or Marketing. 1-3 years of Sales and Marketing support experience would be an asset.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to multi-task with strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Suite – Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel and Power Point
With approximately 24,000 employees worldwide and annual sales approaching $4B, Regal Beloit (NYSE: RBC) is a leading manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. You will find our products in home furnaces, pumps, elevators, conveyors, x-ray machines, boats, office equipment, power stations and much of the equipment powering our planet.
Intelligent, creative, and determined people have made us who we are today. We recognize that hiring and developing talent is a key element in our continued growth. We are looking for people with ambition and commitment to excellence to continue to drive these results. If you are looking for a business environment where people treat each other with mutual respect and dignity and each employee can make a difference, Regal is the company for you.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: 1- Full-time regular and 1- Full-time temporary
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year