Classteacher Jobs Vacancy in Waldorf Independent School Edmonton Edmonton
Waldorf Independent School Edmonton Edmonton urgently required following position for Classteacher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Classteacher Jobs Vacancy in Waldorf Independent School Edmonton Edmonton Jobs Details:
In the Waldorf school we offer a holistic approach to education that seeks to educate the head, the heart and the hands (thinking, feeling and willing impulses) within the child, through the integration of an arts rich curriculum, time in nature, and an academically rich curriculum.
- University Bachelor of Education Degree
- Alberta Teaching Certificate
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with confidence
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Creativity and independence in lesson planning skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Waldorf knowledge and experience is preferred
Salary and Benefits:
The starting salary range is $57,000 to $65,000 per year.
Employees working .6 FTE or greater are eligible for the WESE Employee Health
Hours and Length of Year:
Classroom contact hours are from 8:00 AM- 4:00 AM, 5 days a week.
Classes run September to June.
- Providing reports for parents during parent teacher interviews
- Attend faculty/committee meetings, school events, seasonal fairs, and in-service
training as required
- Ensure that all Equivalent Learning Outcome documentation is up to date as required by Alberta Education
- All new employees are subject to a 3 month probationary period.
This position starts September 2018/19 academic year.