Communication Clerk Medicine First Floor Jobs Vacancy in Groves Memorial Community Hospital Fergus
Groves Memorial Community Hospital Fergus urgently required following position for Communication Clerk Medicine First Floor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communication Clerk Medicine First Floor Jobs Vacancy in Groves Memorial Community Hospital Fergus Jobs Details:
COMMUNICATION CLERK – MEDICINE & FIRST FLOOR
(REGULAR PART TIME & CASUAL)
There is a regular part time Communication Clerk position on Medicine and a casual position available within the Medicine and 1st Floor departments.
This position has recently been unionized with Unifor, Local 1106.
- This position is responsible for facilitating effective communication and providing reception and clerical support to the departments including:
- Electronic Registration/Admission/Discharge/Transfer of patients
- Assessing medical records
- Reporting requirements on provincial web based programs (i.e. CCIS)
- Responding to patient and health care team requests by phone and in person
- Word processing, order entry
- Processing physician orders
- Chart assembly, filing, requisition completion, form photocopying
- Arranging tests/procedures and transportation (working knowledge of PTAC)
- Maintaining clerical supplies in the department
- Medical terminology course required
- Medical Office Administration Certificate (or related program) preferred
- Previous clerical experience in a medical setting required
- Skilled in computer applications including Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Meditech programs (ADT and Order Entry an asset)
- Excellent clerical proficiency
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management expertise to cope in a challenging and often stressful environment
- Documented dependability (excellent attendance record)
- Regular part itme hours are as per department schedule including shift work and weekend rotation
- Casual hours are on an as needed basis as per department schedule
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.
Posting Date: Friday, December 1, 2017 - 11:00
Job Type: All Others (Management, Administrative, Support Services etc.)
Contact Name: Human Resources 2017-189 & 2017-190
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org